46. SAYFAYA BENZER SAYFALAR
Gaziantep yöresindeki kolanjiokarsinom olgularının demografik ve klinik özellikleri - Sayfa 7159
1. Couinaud C (translated by Nimura Y) Couinaud’s surgical anatomy of the liver, vol. 1. Igaku Shoin, Tokyo 1996.
2. Kawarada Y, Das BC, Taoka H. Anatomy of the hepatic hilar area: the plate system. J Hepatobiliary Pancreat Surg. 2000;7:580–6.
3. Couinaud C. Controlled hepatectomies and exposure of the intrahepatic bile ducts. Anatomical and technical study. C. Couinaud, Paris 198...
46. SAYFADAKI ANAHTAR KELIMELERliverhepaticradiologyportalwithimaging
46. SAYFA ICERIGI
49. Cirrhosis: Modified CaudateRight Lobe Ratio1 Hitomi Awaya, MD2, Donald G. Mitchell, MD, Tamotsu Kamishima, MD3, George Holland, MD, Katsuyoshi Ito, MD2 and Tsuneo Matsumoto, MD2 1 From the Department of Radiology, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, 132 S 10th St, 1096 Main Bldg, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Received September 7, 2001; revision requested November 8; revision received December 19; accepted January 29, 2002 50. Enlargement of hilar periportal space: A sign of early cirrhosis at MR imaging Katsuyoshi Ito, MD *, Donald G. Mitchell, MD, Toshifumi Gabata, MD Department of Radiology, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107 51. Starzl TE, Francavilla A, Halgrimson CG, et al. The origin, hormonal nature, and action of hepatotrophic substances in portal venous blood. Surg Gynecol Obstet 1973; 137:179-199 52. McIndoe AH. Vascular lesions of portal cirrhosis. Arch Pathol Lab Med 1928; 5:23-42 53. Popper H. Pathologic aspects of cirrhosis: a review. Am J Pathol 1977; 87:228-264 54. Mizumoto R, Suzuki H. Surgical anatomy of the hepatic hilum with special reference to the caudate lobe. World J Surg 1988; 12:2-10 55. Mizumoto R, Kawarada Y, Suzuki H. Surgical treatment of hilar carcinoma of the bile duct. Surg Gynecol Obstet 1986; 162:153-158 56. Doehner GA. The portal venous system: its roentgen anatomy. Radiology 1955; 64:675-689 57. Ito K, Mitchell DG, Hann HW, et al. Progressive viral-induced cirrhosis: serial MR imaging findings and clinical correlation. Radiology 1998; 207:729-735 58. Giorgio A, Amoroso P, Lettieri G, et al. Cirrhosis: value of caudate to right lobe ratio in diagnosis with US. Radiology 1986; 161:443-445 59. Okazaki H, Ito K, Fujita T, Koike S, Takano K, Matsunaga N. Discrimination of alcoholic from virus-induced cirrhosis on MR imaging. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2001; 175:1677-1681 60. Dodd GD, III, Baron RL, Oliver JH, III, Federle MP. End-stage primary sclerosing cholangitis: CT findings of hepatic morphology in 36 patients. Radiology 1999; 211:357-362 61. Chronic disease reports: deaths from chronic liver diseaseUnited States, 1986. MMWR